- Set up in 2 minutes, race in seconds
- Race non-stop for up to 4 hours
- More track variations than any other system @ 40+
- AI guidance helps you drive like a pro
- Launch virtual track hazards at opponent’s
- Single and Multi-player
- Race autonomous AI Pace cars
- Lap times accurate to 1/100th of a second
- 2 x AI R/C Vehicles
- 2 x AI R/C Handsets
- 20 x Real FX Sensor-Track sections
- Instruction Manual
- Batteries required: 6 x AAA (not included)
- Batteries required: 6 x AA (not included)
- 6 x AAA Batteries required (not included)
- 6 x AA Batteries required: 6 x AA (not included)
- THE MOST REALISTIC RACING – outside of a real car on a real track
- NO SLOTS, NO LANES – overtake anywhere on track with ‘Ackerman’ style steering
- THE BEST OF ALL 3! – said Pistonheads (referring to Video games, Slot racers and R/C)
- REALISTIC RACE PLAY & HAZARDS – overtake anywhere on track, oil spills, lap times, mechanical failures, tire blow outs and more
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – helps you stay on the track
- BATTERY SYSTEM LASTS LONGER – compared with other systems (Real FX = Over 4 hours!)
- SINGLE OR MULTI-PLAYER ACTION! – switch your second car into Ai pace car mode for single player race duels
RealFX uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help you race cars just like you would on a real track. Each car contains dual opto-sensors, which read the track in real time. The AI performs calculations 200x a second to assist your steering round the circuit. Practice & perfect your skills to undertake, overtake, take the racing line and be the best driver in the race! Set up and be racing in seconds. Choose from four different ‘real car racing’ modes. In Practice Mode, multiple cars can compete on lap times. For the ultimate real-life video game experience, challenge friends and family in Championship Mode. You’ll need all your skill to stay on the track and avoid oil spills, tyre blowouts and other hazards! Single player racing is possible too, against an autonomous car in ‘Pace Car’ Mode. Just want to drive a regular R/C Car? You can do that too, just select R/C Mode for off-track play.
No Apps or Mobile Devices
The system has been designed to be compatible with future upgrades and versions. The car body shells can be easily swapped out, and the handset includes an expansion memory slot for future games – just like a video games console! Add extra cars, handsets, and expand your track building options with the range of genuine RealFX accessories that are also available.
For the first time ever, race realistically at scale speeds of up to 180 mph. Modeled upon the physics of real driving. No slots. No lanes. Fully proportional steering control across the track gives you full control (and the ability to drive back on if you spin off).
Real FX is your gateway to a whole new world of racing. The cars are future-proofed for ‘smart’ body shells, and handsets can load new software as easily as a console. Add in a highly customizable track system, and the future of racing just arrived.
A base material of PVC was selected for its high tensile strength, flexibility and chemical resistance then further re-enforced using an encapsulated micro-weave fabric, to maximize tear resistance. Lightweight, extremely portable and storable with the optimum amount of friction to allow the cars tires to grip the track, but allow players to drift, or over steer with opposite lock through corners.
Overtake or undertake your opponents anywhere & any time. Deal with virtual track hazards. You can choose whether the virtual hazards are ‘random’ (can happen to each player at any time), or ‘targeted’ (used tactically against a specific opponent at any time).
Real FX has three main play modes, Practice, Championship and Pace car mode
Whether you’re playing alone or with a group of people, Real FX has everything you can imagine for the best car racing you’ll ever experience outside of the real thing.
- Practice mode takes just seconds to start racing. Over 40 cars can race at once or if you’re practicing alone, you can race against your best time!
- Championship mode allows you to add multiple players (up to 4) in a race
- Pressing the ‘Pace Car’ button allows you to use a car as a ‘virtual opponent’ in either Practice or Championship mode